Unmarked Deutsches Jungvolk DJ member's badge

Thanks Received
Okai what do you think of this one I got? I do not have idea if it is or is not original.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is the type 2 DJ member badge so I would thought that there should be a visible "GES GESCH" on these? Very strange that there is not. I would say that this is a copy.

The brown patina all over the reverse is worrying, otherwise, the images are really too small to say anything 100%.
These are a nightmare, so many fakes, and fakes of fakes of these..

Jo, would like to inspect it? I could send you the badge!

Attachments

Jo, would like to inspect it? I could send you the badge!

HI Albrecht
Thanks but at the moment i have enough to do.
I also do not think i will be looking at anyone else's "treasures" just yet. I did this for an American Attorney in California, few months ago, and because he did not like the news that all the pins he sent me - were fake/fantasy - he has chosen to troll me around the net, and throw insult after insult my way. This morning, he continues .... (link) without me though.

Lol! Well if it would result as a fake I would had gift it to you, for you can do your experiments and -destroy it-.

Thank you Jo, you all got me very afraid of this one and was thinking I lost some cash with that. But from now I am not buying any kind of metal badges, too much fakes in the market, so i've decided if I want one, buy them to you. At least I know I will not waste my money

Back