Hitler Youth Achievement badge edges give fakes away

Maker M1/35

You don't have permission to view attachments.

The same form can be observed on the late war time manufactured M1/35 badges. Here is a Silver version with late number 297363

The side view looks pretty much the same as the Originals we have seen so far on this thread.
And the Horizontal view from the back of the badge shows the same "form".

Attachments

Maker 1/101

№ 36577 in Bronze from M1/101. The side view as well as the view from the reverse are identical to the early ones, and the B marked badges from this maker. No reason to doubt that this is an Original. It has all the aspects of genuine badges observed so far.

Attachments

Maker M1/63 B-stück

The same form can be observed on the M1/63 B-stück badges. Here is a Silver version marked M1/63 B

The side view looks pretty much the same as the Originals we have seen so far on this thread.

And the Horizontal view from the back of the badge shows the same "form".

Attachments

very good and detailed work jo, all mine are packed up at the mo but will ty and get them out and take some pics, can we say then with some confidence that this form or very similar form can be seen in all makers and its not just the 1 maker who used it

hey jo

this is currently for sale on waf. It's one of the sguiggly line ones, not the best pics to see the shape though

Attachments

M1/63

Strange looking badge, but nonetheless, fits all the criteria that we have seen so far. Good, solid one piece stamped out, with the correct forum. I don't know what color it was supposed to be, but i`m guessing Silver as there are still traces of that on the arrow. A lowish number, and made in either iron or Monkey Metal. Really heavy with defined contours.

The side view is the same as what we have seen on Originals

The Horizontal view shows the "form" we have observed so far as well.

Attachments

Yes, this would be interesting. I do not have one unfortunately but such a study of the DJ badge will be useful

Back