BDM Badge OK?

Thanks Received
Hello together,
i want to know your Opinion to this badge
I would like to know if its original?

Thank you for your answers.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Holy cow, that has been stamped by Boris-the-Animal, after he had one too many.

looks marked M1/15 RZM which in my opinion is round the wrong way for a start, it also looks stamped after the badge was assembled which dented the rear plate BIG TIME! because of no support, here is an original RZM M1/15 badge for your own comparison, there is a bad stamped silver version to be found also beware! :thumb:

cheers Ewan

Attachments

Last edited:
here is the fake twin in silver from Mili321 for only 260 euros, the picture qualitys crap but you can see they are the same fake! also the ribbons on these are made the same way as TR medal ribbons are, compare them to the ek ribbon ost medal etc and you will see both match in construction and are made the same way both have a perfect C shape at the ribbon edges as it gos up in to the next line of the ribbon weave( hard to explain with no photo shop skills or docorum ) :sad:

Attachments

really hope you saved your money on this one I agree with all the points raised on this one just a mess. They would never let an item leave the factory in this condition even late in the war to much pride in manufacture :canada1

Back