Is this the bronze grade HJ achievement badge?

Thanks Received
I would like some help with this HJ achievement badge; I have had it for a while & would like some opinions on it. The pictures are not the best as it is pouring down rain right now so I had to take them indoors.

Thanks,
Mike

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

bronze grade ?

Send it to the fakes database ,I just found out that M 1/35 is a bogus maker mark.

thanks,
Mike

hi mike

the other thing that struck me with this badge is that the rzm and maker number is the same as the number and not raised as on good badges

Bronze grade ?

So it's confirmed that this is a bad badge ... correct.I need to know this for sure so I can try to get a refund from the seller.

Mike

ALTHOUGH this badge is nowhere near the fake show in the WAF thread, I would believe this one is an evolution of that badge by the same faker and getting better. The metal this is made of for sure is not TR period

Last edited:
Bronze badge ?

Thanks Paul & Stuart for your help.I p.m.'d the seller & hopefully he will refund or exchange it for me without any bad feelings

Mike

I would like some help with this HJ achievement badge; I have had it for a while & would like some opinions on it. The pictures are not the best as it is pouring down rain right now so I had to take them indoors.

Thanks,
Mike

If the price is right i will take it. I hope the owner did not return as this is a original m1/35. Here is a fake bronze note the small pin plate and poor bronze finish

Attachments

here is a pic of my silver m1/35 this has a cupal (copper) top layer with aluminium bottom layer with silver finish.

Attachments

Back