DJ achievement badge M1/120

Thanks Received
Hello,

I want you to have a look to my DJ badge. I dont think of any problems of originality. What is your opinion.

Some more questions. What could be the main material of this badge. It doesnt feel very light like aluminium. One very little dot at the upper right corner is copper red coloured. What about the surfaces. Silver coated at top and already gone? Reverse natural patinated?

Is there any list of DJ achievement makers available? Who could post something about evolution about these achievement badges.

Thanks for looking and regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,
no reply. Maybe too many questions. I understand. Otherwise, isnt anyone here with detailed knowledge, collecting DJ achievement badges.
Makers. Surfaces. Basic material.

Have a sunny day.

Sunny day in Scotland? haha half of us are ill at the moment, chest infections, colds, etc!

those photos are not good to put it lightly, its hard for collectors to comment on terrible photos as they could be saying original pieces as bad and vise-versa
all the best!

Hi guys any idea what material this 120 mm is made of as I am looking for that maker myself. Thanks for any help.

Back