Full set of BDM and Jungmädel achievement badges

Thanks Received
hi all
heres a nice set of badges. Jungmädel proficiency badge, the bronze BDM proficiency badge and the silver BDM proficiency badge
stu

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

VERY NICE WITH THE SILVER. I understand that different ribbon background colours where used to show the Bann of the recipient but have never really seen any.

PAUL

Nice examples Stu!

Here's one I recently acquired. Interesting, in my opinion, since it has a jeweller added safety chain.

Also, note the comparatively low issue number (4 digit). Out of interest, what is the lowest anyone has seen on the bronze badge?

Best,
Toby.

Attachments

on the last forum we had a threrad of lowest and highest numbers on these badges maybe it can be ressurected

Hello,

Here are four pictures of low number insignias. Three are of the real first pattern (I 3382_I 4874_I 5218) and the other (1104) seems to be a (period) copy.

Best regards.

Attachments

Deb what do you mean by period copy ? Are these pin configurations not accepted as correct and period or do you mean a repacement copy 2ND GENERATION

PAUL

Hello,

Here are four pictures of low number insignias. Three are of the real first pattern (I 3382_I 4874_I 5218) and the other (1104) seems to be a (period) copy.

Best regards.

Not often seen D. Thanks for showing them.

Back