HJ/DJ proficiency badge solid black??

Thanks Received
Hello all, I am interested in buying a iron(black) DJ proficiency badge, maker is RZM 101 of course Gustav Brehmer. It has a six digit number to the reverse. My question is do they come solid black with no silver lettering or swastika? The one I am looking at is solid black, no silver showing, I have seen one on another forum but have about run out of luck getting an answer on these. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for any help, Bruce

Hi Folks, well after a lot of research...way to much, I decided to purchase the proficiency badge. My pics don't do the badge justice but the black finish is almost 100%. It appears to be zinc, I take it that's why there is no exposed lettering as seen on cupal types.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Michaelc

So that you can compare, I enclose pics of my badge - mine is without RZM, because it is made before the RZM-time, and also has a very low no., as you can se on the pics.

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi Michael, I also have an unmarked, other than the issue number iron type, that's the one I show to compare the solid black version made of what I believe to be zinc. I haven't seen many of the black zinc ones so I hope to see more examples. That is a fine example you have there and thanks for showing

Back