HJ Ski Proficiency badge

Thanks Received
I like to collect any TR stuff with Edelweiss. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the HJ Ski badge and any information on it, also how much they sell for.

I would love one in my Edelweiss collection!

Thanks

Nick

Not sure which badge you mean but this is the rarest. The HJ Ski Leader. Loads of fakes around but this one belongs to Warlord and is one of the rare originals. If I remember correctly they are worth between 2 and 3 thousand Euros. Warlord is a member here so hopefully he'll see this thread and perhaps show some better shots.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Not sure which badge you mean but this is the rarest. The HJ Ski Leader. Loads of fakes around but this one belongs to Warlord and is one of the rare originals. If I remember correctly they are worth between 2 and 3 thousand Euros. Warlord is a member here so hopefully he'll see this thread and perhaps show some better shots.

Thats the one Gary! A beautiful badge! I would love to have one but maybe just out of my price range at the moment :sad:

Nick

There is another member here that owns one I used to own. He has asked that I not share the pictures, but hopefully he will see the thread and post them.

Wow ...what a beautiful badge .
This forum just keeps getting better all the time .

I never should have let mine go. I paid under 100usd for it over ten years ago. Sold it to Jeff Hammond when I sold off my first collection.:crying:

dont worry nick some of these badges are out of all our price ranges

Back