Jungmädel achievement badge

Thanks Received
hello

I have just purchased a JM achivement badge.
And as you can see there is no number or RMZ mark on the back.
What do people think. I bought it from the Helmut Weitze web site
which has ,as I understand, a very good reputation.

Joe

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

No serial number and no MM? Weitze is going to have to try very hard to explain why neither are present and also why the reverse looks like it was (badly) made yesterday. I would return it if I were you.

I agree with crack. It's not one I would have in my collection. Go for a refund, it will be worth the hassle. Best, Michael

I would expect the back to look something like this....

Attachments

John that's a nice one, I wasn't aware Wurster produced these, the JM is one I need

I would not have the badge that started this thread in my collection .

Hi Joe, let us know when you get a refund. Weitze know's better than to pawn something like this off on collectors

hello

I have got a refund. The badge is on sale again at Weitze,

There is a description in German that translates as "back fixed with adhesive".

I can't remember if this text was present when I purchased the badge. If it was I

was a bit of a fool for buying it. But I'm sure I would have fully

translated the page before I bought the badge. I always do when looking at foreign sellers.

There is a picture of the back of the badge which was defiantly not there before.

Things should have been clearer with more information I think.

Joe

Good for you Gertrude, it's a shame the seller is still trying too pawn this piece off and even worse for them that they are not being honest with pictures but I guess that's what happens in collecting. I am glad things worked out for you, Best, Michael

Weitze know's better than to pawn something like this off on collectors

Yes, he knows but it does not stop him. I was caught two times with Weitze. He puts returned badges staright on sale and waits for the next customer but he is not unique in this...

Back