M1/63 B-stück Opinions?

Thanks Received
Interesting to hear the opinions on this one..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It is just my opinion but I don't like it. The plaque holding the pin looks wrong and possibly replaced, it has imperfections and the "dust" which suppose to make it look old, looks wrong too. It's not aged at all. These are of course only my inferences.
I don't know for the size of the B because I don't collect these badges and have not seen many, but it is something that looked strange to me too. Maybe I can learn some about that by reading further comments, because chances are that I'm all wrong.

I don't like it either, and seem to see these kinds turning up at people who are known for.....well add 2+2 :biggrin1:
The piece above looks like someone has Arc welded that pin on :bounce:in any case, it`s a smelly B-stück. LOL

Attachments

out of someones garden
You don't even need a garden, mine are planted in the office, in a small box, just add salt, bicarbonate of soda, a few tea bags so they don't go thirsty and cover with tobacco then dirt, water well and wait :thumb:

Attachments

we don't want to give lessons to fakers but another technique they use is to put the badges in the freezer. I did not try it myself but that will create some micro cracks that look very real.

Yep, i plan on leaving my micro-aging-box outside over winter, a few months at minus 20° will do wonders.

Back