M1/72 HJ achievement badge without award serial number?

Ah yes, something I need to add to the 'how to'. If you add a link to anywhere you need to chop everything before /forum so this link:

PHP:
  http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f24/m1-72-no-number-7326/index2.html#post51431

must be shortened to:

/forum/f24/m1-72-no-number-7326/index2.html#post51431

paste that and the link will work from a wiki page.

The page looks fine to me. All new edits are there and the format is correct. Where's that green icon that you see? We were trying to edit the page at the same time so you may have experienced 'save' errors due to that. I know I was :)
yes, i gave up ... Well the icon changed into something other than it was, showing a big "tick" instead of the sun :-/ two cant edit the same article at the same time? Bah..you want Joomla, never have these hiccups with Joomla :first:

Merci merci.:swiss There is an advert for it in the latest Intl. Militaria mag, due out summer next year, so slowly becoming a reality. There are no Leistungsabzeichen in it though, only enamel badges, which are so much easier to study under magnification. They also dont snap in half in your hand when you cough ....

Multiple users editing the same article isn't possible unless I moderate every single edit. At the moment it's manageable because I'm doing 99.8% of the creation and edits but in time I hope to see a lot more people getting involved. Perhaps the best way to do this is to use the 'Discussion' tab on each wiki article page. Something like 'that's wrong. It should say blue and not white. Here's a reference'. That would be effective and would prevent the members spending ages waiting for an edit slot if someone happens to be working on that article already. I check in many times a day and will always see any pending edits/suggestions and will work through them.

Joomla is toss :) Vbulletin's CMS has been buggy from the start and won't be fixed until version 5 but I don't use CMS (the front page) here on the forum anyway. The wiki is integrated fully into the forum software.

:) I meant in terms of a Vbulletin site. For CMS-only sites Joomla is fine and it's free but Vbulletin already has a CMS and I don't use it. It's too much work for too little benefit. The wiki is fully integrated into the Vbulletin software which is why I went for it. There is the problem with multiple concurrent edits of one article but that can be sorted through increased use of the discussion tab :thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
? so if something needs to be changed, you want us to post it in the discussion tab-section-thingy first?

It would be easier I think Jo. I don't want to tie up the members' valuable time on the forum with stuff so the discussion page would be the best way to go. Members can be in and out quickly and I will then receive automatic notifications of new discussion posts and will be able to incorporate them into the articles quickly.

Back