Morigi M1/34 HJ silver achievement badge?

He only has the M1/101 listed on his site(s) at the moment. You mean an older one?
Here is a M1/34 fake.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
Thanks Jo. Ah, so he doesn't just put M1/34 on those copies then. The wiki page for the achievement badges needs a 'fakes/copies' section so I'm looking for content.

Thanks Jo. Ah, so he doesn't just put M1/34 on those copies then. The wiki page for the achievement badges needs a 'fakes/copies' section so I'm looking for content.
I dont know where he sources his junk from, nobody does. A few will pretend to know, but it`s straw grabbing. I guess the same as everyone else, from all over, whatever`s going for sale at the moment, in bulk. Same as Rex Red-dick, you cant honestly believe that they create everything they sell themselves... gollywogs, they would have 500 employees at least, and hangars full of machinery.. i guess the stuff comes from all over, Asia, Germany, eastern Europe etc etc.... pretty much the same as it always has... The fakes he sells now wont fool anyone - i would like to say, but the reality is very different, with SSFM badges marked with the RZM logo AND LDO number still being sold as genuine today!

Back