New HJ Achievement Badge Silver with defaced serial number (HJ-Leistungsabzeichen)

Thanks Received
Hi Guys, I just acquired this today. Thought I would share it here.

Notice the unusual serial number that has been 'waved' through. It's got me perplexed:confused1:

Thanks for looking.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Might be a fake. I know the S stamped ones are bad, and this looks like the same quality.
please wait for further opinions.

It is clear that this is not Cupal. It is clear that this is a (1) cast aluminum part, (2) stuck onto a poorly cut-out & badly fitting separate thin plate of messing.
I can`t see anything here except 100% fake - post war. sorry, but just the way the item is made (put together in this instance) is enough for me to not want to have it.

Attachments

No need for the 'sorry'. Never be sorry for commenting on a piece presented here to this forum. If I did did not want opinions, then I would not post it.

I think of myself as far from being an expert, and I am just assuming that you have years of experience and education of the subjects of these items, so I value all comments; kudo's or ones that could be disappointing to some people. No offense taken here.

Thanks for your comments.

Back