Nice HJ achievement badge silver plus miniature and packet

Thanks Received
got this set at the sos 2010

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Have you viewed the articles on these? Why do you think the large one is not numbered? or at least has a "B" on it?
Better images will help, but i do not like any of them including the packet so far.
Just my 3 pennies.

Replacements had to be ordered through the boy's respective unit.

If you could upload some detailed shots of the badge that would be useful. As it has neither a B nor an award serial number the only other options are that it's a copy or that it was perhaps an original badge which was found in the factory or some other place from where the badge would have been distributed to the HJ units. There was an application procedure within all parts of the Hitler Youth for both the initial issue and any subsequent replacements of the various achievement badges and it would not have been permissible for someone to simply buy a badge at the local RZM outlet.

i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE SOME CLOSE UPS BUT MY CAMERA IS NOT SET FOR THAT I WILL KEEP TRYING . BUT I HAVE FOUND A FEW BADGES WITHOUT NUMBERS HERE IS ONE DESCRIPTION "

Silver issue with RZM Mark M1/101 which is Gustav Brehmer Markneukirchen. Also has the issue serial number. You find many of them without the serial number (Unissued) but not many with it. Collectors guild sold the same one without the serial number for $119

i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE SOME CLOSE UPS BUT MY CAMERA IS NOT SET FOR THAT I WILL KEEP TRYING . BUT I HAVE FOUND A FEW BADGES WITHOUT NUMBERS HERE IS ONE DESCRIPTION "
Silver issue with RZM Mark M1/101 which is Gustav Brehmer Markneukirchen. Also has the issue serial number. You find many of them without the serial number (Unissued) but not many with it. Collectors guild sold the same one without the serial number for $119
Hi Aircrew
Search this forum for things that Collectors Guild has sold as original that are outright fantasy, and still continues to. I would not use that site as any sort of reference at all, either for facts or realistic prices.
And search this forum for a few threads on these badges as well. When i have more time i will upload detailed pics of an unnumbered M1/72 one, that is also a fake.
M1/101 is the most common fake makers mark you will find on HJ leistungsabzeichen,Gold, silber, black.. i believe there is a thread on the fakes here somewhere to.

What you fist need, is a plausible answer as to why there is no award number, or at best a replacement B on it. Once you find that, only then can you start to debate IF any of them could be real.
You could try buying a few original M1/101s and looking at them for die flaws that IF you found on the unmarked you could prove were made using the same dies.
These are offered in lots of post war fake catalogs since the early post war days, this forum has a few of those catalogs uploaded as well for research.
I would try History first before i thought about using any modern site, especially not Peters site, because as harsh as this will sound, they dont really know as much as people think they do, and they repeatedly lists junk, not just "could be" or real good fakes, JUNK, plain junk! thats not my opinion, thats the truth.

Well that is what i am here for to learn like most i have been burned on this set thanks now ill find one with a number. Are there fakes with numbers ? If so how do you tell good from bad ?

Back