Opinions on my HJ achievement badges

Thanks Received
Hello

New member and newbie collector. I collected a little 10 years ago and i started collecting again 4 months ago with focus on HJ and NSDAP and german ww1 medals and badges.

I found this forum today and started to read in the metal insignia sub forum. Found this thread http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f24/hj-achievement-badge-striped-serial-number-4133/

I have one of those bought as original so started to look at all my badges. I found 1 more that i can determine is a fake but i will post all my badges for safety.

So the fakes are m1/101 striped serial with copper backing. phone photos so not the best.
m1/63 , i was fooled by the front , did not spend any time looking at the backside until now. 1 scanned photo of front , but i could not scan the back so its a phone photo.

With the rest of my badges , the pictures are from when i started to save the pictures from the seller/dealer since i only have a smartphone camera.
M1/34
m1/34 nr 245893
m1/101 B
m1/101 nr 153284 , heavy zincpest on swastika.

Thank in advance
/Johan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More pictures.

Attachments

I don't personally see anything obviously bad about these badges. The other guys will give their opinions too I'm sure. I would also like to know more about those wavy lines on that one badge.

Back