Project to put together a list of recipients of the HJ, BDM, DJ and JM achievement badges

HJ silver achievement badge 227002, awarded 2 March 1943 to Joachim Güthler, born 25 March 1925

(militaria321.com)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Leistungs abzeigen / Schiess abzeigen

Thanks Garry for keeping us up to date.
Gee I wish-wish-wish (ad in absurdum), I could go back in time and "rescue" mine. But if wishes were fishes . . . .
Oh well.
Just a little streak of nostalgia, I guess.
I don't post on any form as much anymore; don't seem to have the energy for it.
Just had a brain scan (MRI) to assess where my headaches are coming from. Told them "just get me enough pils to keep tem somewhat at bay, and let me age in peace). But my Dr, who could be my grandson knows better.
As you know (or not) I got buried under a collapsing wall during a bombardment, and my "krad" was shot from under me by a Jabo, i did a landing on my head.
Keep up the good work Garry, the ranks are getting thin, and it's up to you and your alikes to keep the homefires burning.
Greetings,
HN ( Dr.H.Neyenhuis )

No worries Haen, we will do just that :) Really sorry to hear that you've not been well. Sounds like you're doing okay at the moment though. Good to hear from you again :thumb:

Added HJ achievement badge silver 204959

Can anyone help with this boy's surname please?

Karl-Heinz ........

Attachments

BDM Bronze 44876 and 17009 added. No names unfortunately but still useful in terms of placing the award numbers in the correct time-frame.

HJ Leistungsabzeichen Eisen 9303

HJ Achievement badge black (Eisen) added.

Friedrich Henning

Attachments

Back