Bronze cycling badge DJRA

Thanks Received
Admin Edit: Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen in Bronze 1st pattern

Hi guys here is a DJ cycling badge for viewing.I think it has a good chance.The guy wants 70 euro ? .It looks to be the same size as the HJ diomand.Does it look original.My best regards Pete.
PS posted it in outher badges as well wasnt sure where to put it .
14791-1.jpg (93.1 KB)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Admin Edit: Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen in Bronze 1st pattern

Hi guys here is a DJ cycling badge for viewing.I think it has a good chance.The guy wants 70 euro ? .It looks to be the same size as the HJ diomand.Does it look original.My best regards Pete.
PS posted it in outher badges as well wasnt sure where to put it .
Petesav; I think that €70.- is too much for this. They can be found often for between €40-50.- tops. Even on US dealers sites you can pick them up for around $50.- if you look around.
There are also sites that want waaaaaaay to much for them like GordonsMedals who have two between £145.- and £225.- !! (pic 1) but when you find the items you are looking for - or to compare prices on - on sites, always look around that site and see what their general prices are. With Gordonsmedals you will also find a common £100.- tinnie listed for £825 !!!! (pic 2) so thats only £700.- too much !! and also a good indicator that the prices on this site are out of touch with reality! Each to his own, but i wouldnt want the shown one at that price though. Maybe €40.- i guess...

Attachments

Thanks for that .I can see what you meen.That guy is not on the same planet as the rest of us for sure.Man they were expensive.Helmut Weitze has a scarey idea of a fair price on these to i just see.
I think i will pass on this there are a lot nicer things to look at for the same price.
Thanks guys for your imput ,as ever my best regards

Back