Deutscher und Österreichischer Alpenverein with HJ?

Hi yes ??? i have never have this or other items for sale and i did a misstake .I did buy evreything at the same time so my old brain did think that even this was in the group of the two boys

Thanks for clearing this up Thomas :thumb:
I understand the initial view point that it needed to be cleared up, but it was handled Hollywood-Style......

WARNING WARNING WARNING
...some sham is being perpetrated...
WARNING WARNING WARNING
...before some other collector being fleeced...
WARNING WARNING WARNING
Anyone offered this group, please be aware...

Pheeeeeew, now that was, a close call.

I think that this badge in post 1 is not a "HJ" badge but is more a badge for young members of HJ with completed courses in mountain training from DAV members. The HJ-Gebirgsgruppen has not been an offical 'Sonderformation' inside the HJ.

I think that this badge in post 1 is not a "HJ" badge but is more a badge for young members of HJ with completed courses in mountain training from DAV members.
It is not for the DAV, but for the German and Austrian alpenverein, two different things/clubs. Why HJ? do you think the HJ diamond actually belongs on the badge?

YES I agree Jo there was no intelligent reason for all this immaturity and in fact possibly slander-is behavior. . There may be justification for all to sit back have a coffee and a hemp muffin :pound::canada1

Well, I have been following both threads here and in the WAF. I wanted to write something in the WAF, but we know how useless is to talk to a person who acts like a Diva, who seems to have a big problem of attention seeking.

So I write here and sorry for the off topic. I would like to say THANKS to GARRY for keeping up the good work in this forum, a forum which receives with open arms everyone who values RESEARCH, a Forum which encourage RESEARCH AND TRYING TO KNOW MORE, a Forum which shares EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE from its member and GIVES away so much INFORMATION and PERIOD PUBLICATIONS (please see the Download area, with 29 thread and HUNDREDS of Publications).

I would like to support THOMAS (RAILHOUSE). Thanks for your help and all you have given me. Take care mate!

Regards

Antonio

Thanks Antonio. After the crap of the last few days it's nice to read a positive statement about our forum like that.

Well at least the other member came forward that Colin was accusing Garry of using as a fake name. The upside to paranoia is at least you think people are paying attention to you I suppose.

A few years later, and the "proper" unaltered version is for sale.
So, here is what it SHOULD look like, or did look like, before it was messed with/pimped up!

LINK

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

i like the edelweiss,.i collect HJ & Gebirgsjager so i would love to have it in my collection,.if an origional piece of course

....i collect HJ & Gebirgsjager so i would love to have it in my collection,.if an origional piece of course
No, the German & Austrian Alpenverein had nothing to do with the HJ, the badge is post one has been manipulated, with some plonker adding a HJ diamond to make it look like something it is not.

A little over 4 years later, but as you`ll know, I never sleep, and have the memory of an elephant. Here we go, the original badge up for sale in a group at the upcoming Thies auktionen.

Attachments

Another.

Attachments

Back