"DMB-Freiwilliger Mädeleinsatz Kroatien"- Deutscher Mädelbund

Thanks Received
Good day. Can I have information on these kicked badges? Sport badge does not have any markings. I am an amateur in these matters. Something I found out and I was piloted on your forum.
Sorry for my English.

Franta

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Franta,

I haven't seen either of them before but the first one looks to be a DMB (Deutscher Mädelbund) tinnie.

It has "DMB-Freiwilliger Mädeleinsatz Kroatien" around the edge and was made in Osiek (Esseg) which is of course in Croatia. Seems clear to me that this is a tinnie made for DMB girls who volunteered for this (agricultural?) event. JMB, DMB and Deutsche Jugend items don't come up that often so it's great to see.

I can't help at all with the second badge. The Odal rune may point to an agricultural connection but as you say, the badge itself has the appearance of a sports badge.

Edit: added "Mädel" after seeing the better pic in post #5

Hi Garry
Sorry, I thank you for your answer first.
Thank you for your reply and your efforts.
Franta

Franta ... for your first contribution to this forum , you totally scored a goal .. Thank you for this really great posting and welcome to our forum .
The Badge with the Odal rune at the bottom looks to be (if original) a version of the DRL sports badge .
I have never incountered this one before . It looks to be ground dug .Can you give us information on where you found these badges .

Attachments

Last edited:
Good evening (for us in the evening).:001_smile:

You are right, the badge was lying in the ground. I found many different species in one place twenty. These sports badges there were two. Then he probably eight round performance badges. I attach a photo.
Other badges are unfortunately very damaged.
I assume that they come from Croatia, and I found in Czech Republic - Liberec city.
Franta

Attachments

Back