emedals HJ Ski Führer badge

Thanks Received
look what emedals has for 3,000 usd in box of issue:canada1 have fun with this one

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I haven't even clicked on the picture. "Emedals" says it all for me. Okay, I did click on the pic really :) I have no experience with these but here is a reportedly good one: http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f55/hj-skifuehrer-abzeichen-4392/index5.html#post63512

What bothers me about these badges is that they are only known with "GES GESCH". So, not a qualification award like the HJ achievement badge or Honour badge but rather something else. I read a post by Garry in the same thread (post 26) where he talked about who would have received a HJ Ski-führer badge and I tend to agree that it was likely something worn by an adult (not necessarily a HJ member) from the DAV. I have also never seen a photo of the badge in wear and given the small numbers of Ski-führer badges that would have been required, why two makers (Wittmann and Hoffstätter)? Too much room for interpretation with these badges which is why I would never touch one.

If you search Google for "HJ Ski-Führer" or "HJ Ski-führer" you will not find a single reference other than dealers selling the badge or people on forums asking whether the one they have (or have seen) is real. Nothing else, absolutely nothing apart from one site (a dealer..) who states that the badge was awarded to HJ members who had passed a rigid skiing test. He doesn't provide a reference so even that can't be taken as reliable.

Last edited:
Forget Emedals! Here is your chance to get several RARE badges from proxiebid:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

Back