Hj-Führersportabzeichen

Thanks Received
Hello
Shown is the original piece .... thank you for the opinions ....
Brian

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is not my area of expertise, but I see the "5" is missing the little upwards tick, upper right.

Not sure about this, the catch and numbers don't seem right. Is the back of the badge a very smooth brass finish?

steiner

This is not my area of expertise, but I see the "5" is missing the little upwards tick, upper right.
On the WAF, the collectors over there have no problem with the 5-missing-upper-tick (to view the actual mentioned WAF thread, mentioned briefly in this post, with reference to the missing bits of a certain number five, you need to click on the question mark ? )

Hello
I thank you for the help ..... I did not get the piece unfortunately!
Brian mfg

looks okay to me the numbers have the lines in them that i would expect and the overall finish looks good going by the pics

On the WAF, the collectors over there have no problem with the 5-missing-upper-tick (to view the actual mentioned WAF thread, mentioned briefly in this post, with reference to the missing bits of a certain number five, you need to click on the question mark ? )

I don't think the two compare, because on this one the upper half is fading out vs. a deep impression missing the tick.

Here are a few 5's all slightly different.

Attachments

Back