HJ Golden leader sports badge. Award serial no 12338

Thanks Received
JUST bought this type A

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

its a nice one paul what is the full number cant see it under the pin

hi paul

moved this thread from the honour badge section to the sports and golden leaders section where it should be :thumbup1:

there's a guy on one of the other forums who thinks all 'b; struck badges are post war fakes:001_rolleyes:

Some people refuse to believe when something is correct Stu. Nothing will change thier mind sometimes, just have to shake your head. :huh:

The guy has an unfortunate way of expressing his opinion and in that discussion he's achieving little more than deepening the already quite deep hole he got himself into.

To rubbish an item based purely on the fact that HE knows nothing about it is unbelievably arrogant...

Hi guys,

Sorry, sorry for being curious... (ayyy, my Spanish blood) but over who are you talking about? I guess it is not in this forum, right?

Regards

Antonio

Check Stu's last post in this thread Antonio. He has a link to the discussion there.

If that person actually believes what he has posted he should put a link to his posts in his sales threads on that forum or mention the fact the party badges he is selling could be "super fakes" or whatever he calls them.

Very true Darin :) A cautious approach to collecting is good but if you're as paranoid about this stuff as he seems to be then selling up and moving on might be his best option. Better than just badmouthing people I would suggest....

MY AWARD arrived today and must say am very impressed with it's size weight and manufacture. First time I have had access to this award and highly recommend members to save their pennies and get one of these for a center piece . Now for a cheap miniature cheap:lol:

Back