Thanks Received
Firstly, apologies for my poor performance of late. I don't know where the time has gone recently.

Anyway, I thought some of you might appreciate this undoubtedly rare badge, as given to 3rd place finalists in the HJ Summer and Winter Games, 1942 (HJ version of the Olympics). The 1st place, or gold version of this badge is the same but for the designation "Jugendmeister" in the legend bar, and a gilt as opposed to bronze finish.

All the best,
Toby.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
very very nice toby and dam rare badge happy christmas to you and your family best wishes steve

Rare indeed Toby. Thanks for showing it. Do these originals have any markings to the reverse?

Rare indeed Toby. Thanks for showing it. Do these originals have any markings to the reverse?

Thanks Garry. Originals are unmarked. There is what in my opinion is a fake over on WAF. It is marked Souval on the pin plate, along with the RZM circle. Curiously, very simiilar to the fake Jugendmeister badges, considered genuine by some.

Wow, what a beauty, congratulations Toby.

So, in your opinion, how many of this were made?

Regards

Antonio

So ironically, by putting official markings on the back, the faker has given himself away. Good little tips for collectors. Must have been so hard when collectors were alone or only part of a small local group.

Back