HJ Leader sports badge (Führersportabzeichen) with box

Thanks Received
Hi everyone,

Have you see the cased HJ-Führersportabzeichen on Weitze's update? 1850,00 EUR for a B-stuck in its carton box!
Prices go wild on that site albeit a few weeks ago a cased Coburg badge sell for 15.000,00 EUR without any problem. :w00t:

Regards, Wim

Admin edit: pics are in post #3

Hi Trommeller - here it is, I have just looked at it myself

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Michael

Admin edit: thanks for the link Michael. Pics added.

Attachments

Incredible. What's that, approximately 1300 Euros for the box? I wonder what he would he have charged for the this set with the initial issue box? :scared:

It`s because of the new video that`s on his homepage i guess, that has to be financed somehow...top class IMAX quality that is. These guys are not your average dealers mate, they are ROCK STARS, just like Gollum and the grave robbers :pound:S T A R S... we have to pay extra for having the privilege of them just being here. For those of you who dont attend shows, you wont have seen what goes on there, two days are taken up by the stars doing autographs, and the last day is used to mop the floor which is by then full of drool and tears from the Dealer-Groupies that didn't get an autograph. Militaria is rarely sold at shows nowadays, it`s more about being there. They parade around in the car parks as well a lot, one hand raised doing the Queens rolling-hand wave. Makes you sick really, not me though, i had "Dancing Bob", of Ring-a-ling-ding-dong-Militaria sign the top of my bell-end at the last show, and havnt washed it since!

Äääääääääh, why not have another stab. Weitze just listed a Lufthansa badge last night for €1850.- when the 2010 Hüsken catalog value is €450.- (page 40)
:pound::lol::sad::second: LINK

Attachments

I saw Tom and his gang wandering around the last West Coast Hitorical Militaria Collectors show here in California filming. A friend of mine that sells there told me tom had made some serious low ball offers on a couple of his items, but he declined the offers.

still dont see cased versions of this badge very often so you can expect a higher price but not as stupid as weitze is asking,

still dont see cased versions of this badge very often so you can expect a higher price but not as stupid as weitze is asking,

Exactely my thoughts Stu. They are indeed very rare in their Original case. But is that a good reason for demanding such a price?? It is the dead for the average collector. I'm sure it will be bought by a wealthy collector who miss it in his collection and has no problem to pay this huge price. It has happen before.

Regards, Wim

i agree wim its too much ,but weitze knows its a rare piece to find in the box so he will ask a premium, yes that will rule out a lot of collectors, but he knows he has lots of wealthy collectors who will think nothing of the price if they want it, but its nothing new for a standard award to nearly double in value if it is in the box, so you can see that a rare boxed award will fetch more

Back