Home-made HJ Golden Leader mini

Garry

Admin
Thanks Received
Really interesting badge. Apparently it was part of a set of achievement badges and minis apparently all from the same person. All of the badges look fine but in amongst them was this mini of the HJ Führersportabzeichen which I think is a home-made period badge. The person who made it has put a mini HJ achievement badge into the outer ring of some other item, possibly part of a brooch or something. Nice little oddity I think.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

and an original as a comparison:

Attachments

I`d sell my mother for that i would. Its good stuff no matter how you look at it.:first:

i would prefer that one, over a MINT normal mini-gold.. that's the strange guy i am.

So, would it command a higher price because it's one of a kind, or a lower price because it's not an official "real" example. For example, I believe there were instances of EK2's being awarded as RK's when none were available, but I wouldn't want to pay the full RK price for what is still essentially an EK2.

The mini is a great conversation piece though and something nobody else is gonna have in their collection.

Think about this one... this is an amazing piece of history, and for me what collecting is all about. Used, abused, adapted, created... i would trade a mint one for this one any day of the week.

Back