Opinion needed on sports event badges

Thanks Received
happy new year lads,i need a second opinion on these sports event badges,1936-37-38-39 all by H U.Broer,Ludenscheid,i think they are ok but i would love a second opinion.

cheers,
si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Si

Judged from the pics I would say that they all are OK - here you can se mine from the same maker:

This was the 1937-badge, same type of MM as yours and also as yours an eagle without feathers on the chest.

This was the 1939-badge, but with RZM-marking added too and eagle with feathers on the chest.

My 1936-badge is MM R. Sieper & Söhne - without feathers and my 1938-badge is MM E. SCH.L. - with feathers.

Hope that this can help you to decide buy/not buy.

I also hope that someone can give an explanation about feathers/not feathers on the eagle chest.

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi Si, nice ones you have there! I have all but the 1938 and 1941, I also collect these by different makers, I have no idea why....but I like them also.

Hi all - STILL NO ANSWER ON THIS ?????????????????

"I also hope that someone can give an explanation about feathers/not feathers on the eagle chest."

Michael :denmark

Hi Michael, after going through the ones I have, my 1936 Hillenbrand, 1937 Hillenbrand and 1939 Fechler have the featherless chest, also I have a Hillenbrand 1939 with chest feathers...I would guess featherless/feathered are maker variations much like some will have a blue or black hi-lite in the recesses of the badges.

Back