Thanks Thanks:  0

Set of HJ Reichssportwettkampf badges

We haven't had a collection of HJ Reichssportwettkampf badges shown yet so here's mine:

The two badges across the top are the 2nd pattern Reichsjugendsportabzeichen male and female. The badge at the extreme bottom left is for the Reichsjugendwettkampf 1932. Also a couple of pressed paper 'tinnies' for decoration.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    lovely set gar only one im missing is the 32 but as this is not strictly HJ im in no rush for one
    still a lovely set

beautifull Garry.I just saw the white ceramic one for €18 is that a good price??

Cheers guys. Yes, 18 is okay Patrick.

I got the 1932 just to show the lineage really Stu. Actually in money terms it's worth more than 6 normal HJs but as you say, not a HJ badge so not for everyone.

I agree gar
    really completes the set but as you said prob worth as much as the others put together

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1974 View Post
    beautifull Garry.I just saw the white ceramic one for €18 is that a good price??
    Hi Patrick,

I think 18 Euro is a good price, but just in case, check in militaria321 for better prices.

REgards

Antonio

Nice set Garry,In my Manion bidding days I tried to put a set of these together but ended up not completing it.These were cheap back then no one had interest in them.Now you have put my mind to spinningand I may just have to finish what I started!