Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    well now looks like these are almost sold

all are on hold
    lol

the set i bought

hi guys i decided to buy this swimming set after all , as usual it is better in hand than in pics , i ll pic all the items included but not the Dutch swimming medals as they have no HJ affiliation (but if there are any Dutch members who could offer any info , i ll put them up )
    Attached Images Attached Images

HJ collection

as you can see there are no maker marks on the swimming plaques , the following are "nazi bunting ?possibly from the end of a swimming lane,? and a HJ armband
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well i think it was money well spent. Here is another glass one, that sold at the dreadded HH in a group of others..

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Well i think it was money well spent. Here is another glass one, that sold at the dreadded HH in a group of others..
    just great to see another one , thanks for posting that ,couldn t read the German to see if it came with a case ,brilliant to know theres more out there , cheers

Quote Originally Posted by quark666 View Post
    just great to see another one , thanks for posting that ,couldn t read the German to see if it came with a case ,brilliant to know theres more out there , cheers
    No, there is no mention of a case with any of them. The price paid, plus commision etc was actually quite high, In 2005 that translated to 1000 USD for all four.

great to see another one out there, as i can t read German ,was it cased ? would love to see an example of the other one

well the plot thickens , seems like the Dutch swimming medals belonged to a girl !,could she have gone on to win a HJ award ?

Quote Originally Posted by quark666 View Post
    well the plot thickens , seems like the Dutch swimming medals belonged to a girl !,could she have gone on to win a HJ award ?
    Maybe the whole lot is put together, a small collection of sporting awards/Medals with a HJ armband thrown in for good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Maybe the whole lot is put together, a small collection of sporting awards/Medals with a HJ armband thrown in for good luck.
    anythings possible , maybe to the British squaddie it was all foriegn -- German ,i ll see how far i can go with researching it !(which due to lack of replys and the uselessness of google might not be much further ) on top of that there is now doubt whether it is a girl --- doh !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast