swimming awards - HJ Schwimmen Jugendländerkampf

There is one of these badges & document for swimming up for sale in the upcoming auction... really nice looking badge! Starting price***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
The reason I asked is there is one with out document for sale over on waf .

OK, well they are stunning badges, no doubt there, but sadly for me, not political at all, they are more a sports item... so I couldn`t justify spending that kind of money on a sports pin.
What does the seller on the WAF want?

He is asking $1200.00, as you stated they are good looking badges and as the seller at waf says super rare... but rare does not necessarily mean super expensive, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Mike

$1200.- sounds more than fair ... Surprised it is still sitting there at that price. If I was till a member there, I would be tempted to buy it at that price.

Fair if it came cased w/document.... JMHO. People keep saying prices on this stuff we collect is going down (unless its something you been hunting), I believe it is going up look at prices for the DKIGs & Luft daggers both very common & not scarce anyway I'm just thinking out loud.
Mike

Yes they are going up, at least for the stuff that I`m interested in.

No.. the WAF is one rat infested sewer that you won`t find me at.. certainly not begging for scraps.
There is a thread recently there where a RR Eagle was posted and the owner would not post photos of the reverse despite being asked, but it is being accepted as original piece. It looks good from the obverse but as we all know the reverse tells the story.

This swimming award with Urkunde sold for Euro 7,500 before fees. The HJ Ausländer did not sell, nor did the fake badge I alluded to in another post!
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Is anyone able to post pictures of the following flags/pennants from the recent Thies auction?

Gefolgschaft 29/237
Gefolgschaft 2/286
Mädelgruppe 25/109
Mädelgruppe 5/383

I've added them all to our lists but I wasn't able to get pics :(

No but someone with access can log in and download them for sure.

No probs Jo. As it happens someone sent them to me so all is good.

Back