Victor's Badge in the National Sports Competition

I have only seen 2 or 3 of these before, and none looked like this?? is this worth $1500.- ? looks brand spankers to me??
    On this site, direct pic link here, pics below.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    looks like crap from where im looking, theres no detail there at all compared to others i have seen

it sold for $1500.- !!!!!!! man, its brand new, looks like a mix of tin & plastic.. everything is wrong..... Morigi would be proud, a tidy profit......

I have 6 of these in my collection, one being the 1941 example in gold. If this is meant to be a gold example it should be gilded which this one appear only to be gold coloured metal. Also all examples I have, have the same maker mark on the back and this has none. Also all my pins are knurled and this example does not have that. A number of other smaller details don't look correct either -- all those pronounced dots should not be there and the "4" is very differently shaped than legitimate example. All this said, if this is a reproduction it is the best I have seen!

Hm i think this one fake i have 4 differnt with the same manufactur and thy all have the knurled and yes this one looks like mix of platic and tin