1. Banntreffen des Bannes und Jungbannes B24 Fürth 27-29 April 1934

Thanks Received
Hi all,

It is time to present the next Tinnie. This time is the Banntreffen (Bann meeting) in Fürth in April 1934. Another lovely Tinnie with the Old Bann number B24. As we know all the Bannen del Gebiet 18, Franken, had the old number starting with B.

It is a proper FÜRTH Tinnie as we can see in the symbols of the Shamrock, the coat of arms of the city and the Tower from the Town hall.

Unfortunately, we don't know who made this Tinnie, but it could be M. Nett, later to be M1/97 and M9/75 for Tinnies.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank you for sharing.
That is from the town where I live.
Nice to see the tower of the townhall and the shamrock there.
Our soccer/football team has just made it to Erste Bundesliga again.
Your collection is growing fast.
Christian

Thanks for your words Christian.

Maybe I will go to Nürnberg and Fürth this year for a couple of days or so, so I will let you know. I still owe you a beer.

Congratulations for your team, hopefully better Supporters as Düsseldorfer Fans (although I love Düsseldorf) and best of luck in the European Cup, but never against Spain, if there is any case. Sorry.

Best Regards

Antonio

Nice tinnie Antonio. I like the detail you always add to these posts :thumb:

Hi all,

It is time to present the next Tinnie. This time is the Banntreffen (Bann meeting) in Fürth in April 1934. Another lovely Tinnie with the Old Bann number B24. As we know all the Bannen del Gebiet 18, Franken, had the old number starting with B.

It is a proper FÜRTH Tinnie as we can see in the symbols of the Shamrock, the coat of arms of the city and the Tower from the Town hall.

Unfortunately, we don't know who made this Tinnie, but it could be M. Nett, later to be M1/97 and M9/75 for Tinnies.

Regards

Antonio

I like it!

Back