Thanks Received
Hi all, I was yesterday in the Waffen- und Militariabörse Reichertshofen. As Experience, it is always great to see so many pieces, to see “known” faces like Weitze or the guys from Hueskens, and many more, like Michael Dick, etc. Nice to see so many weapons, from so many ages, and also many medals, uniforms, etc, not only Germans. As a HJ “Flakhelfer-Tinnie” collector, it was really disappointing. I didn’t see many HJ tinnies, only a full hand of it. At the end, I bought just 2, not because the money, but, because there was nothing “juicy” there. But my objective was the Flakhelfer Jacket, MIST, I found NONE. And Flakhelferurkunde / documents/ albums… no, just there was nothing. Anyway. Let’s talk about the 2 Tinnies that I bought. Ony is a really popular one, I am talking about the Hochland 1938 (Tieste Hochland 38-03) It was the commemoration of 10 Years of Gebiet (19) Hochland and, of course the City was MUNICH (Bann L, but I forgot about the L, is it Liebstadt??? PLEASE HELP) As already discussed it is really similar to the 1933 HJ Munich Tinnies (so far there are 3 versions of this one). Still there are big differences, starting with the maker, in one side, the Hochland one was made by Carl Poellath, Schrobenhausen (Code RZM for Tinnies: M9/11). By the way, do you know, what that monument is in the Tinnie? The next one is another lovely Tinnie, Burg Nanstein 1934. A nice Tinnie with represents the meeting for Pentecost (Hiking, for sure, included) for the Bann (I guess) of that area. But what area? We are talking of Burg (castle) Nanstein, dated XII century and located in the city of Landstuhl, which is in the area of Westpfalz. In 1934, Westpfalz was the Bann number B24 from Gebiet 13, Hessen Nassau. Well 2 years later it was the Bann 322 frm Gebiet 25 SaarPfalz. As you can see in the front part of the Tinnie, the maker was L. Chr. Lauer Nürnberg, with RZM code for Tinnies, M9/3. Well, that was it. I have to admit, I love “researching” Tinnies. FANTASTIC SPORT. Regards Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Railhouse, comng from you, means a lot.

ahhh, all, I know what that monument is... of course... just, in case you dont know it, think about Munich.

regards

Antonio

They look good but why are three badges existing (Hochland)? I know only one, the bronze one.

This Jungvolk badge, why 'Deutschen Jungvolk'? In german that makes no grammatical sense....?

Hi Norku,

Let’s go step by step.

From the Munich Tinnie (1933) there are 3 known Tinnies, 2 in bronze and 1 in Silver. You can see the 3 of them together in this link, the Tinnies belong to Collect100.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f27/hj-tinnies-day-badges-database-21/index10.html

That leaves us with just 1 Hochland Tinnie 1938 in Silver.

Why did I put them together? Just for comparison purposes.

To your Grammar question, really I don’t know why that mistake, if there is a mistake, then it is directly in the word Volk, which should be Volkes, in case we are talking about Genitiv, which is the most logical to be used here. Unless it is Dativ what it is used here, but makes no sense, oder?

Or it could be just a Fake Tinnie, as it is not the first time that they are caught making spelling mistakes.

Regards

Antonio

Back