3 New Tinnies: Goslar 1933, Roemryke Berge 1933 and Aufbruch der Jugend.

Thanks Received
Hi All,

So, let me show you my 3 new Tinnies. I think they will be my last 3 Tinnies for this year and I guess, for a while. I am really into getting together a Flakhelfer Uniform.

So the Tinnies are:

- Roemryke Berge Schloss Burg, 17. Sept 1933.
- Treffen des Bannes Hannover und Braunschweig, Kaiserstadt Goslar, 1. Mai 1933.
- Aufbruch der Jugend. (Maker: Kerbach and Israel)

I will try to talk about each one a bit more.

So far, the 3 together, really nice ones.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Please let me know if you see anywhere a FLAKHELFER JACKET.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

ROEMRYKE BERGE SCHLOSS BURG.

Hi All,

This is a really nice made Tinnie for a HJ Sport competition nearby Solingen, Gebiet Ruhr-Niederrhein (10). I really dont which Banne were involved in that Oberbann, I guess we are talking about the Bann 232 Bergisch Land. Also the Bann 39, Düsseldorf is not far from that location, so it may be also included.

The place is the Schloss Burg an der Wupper, as you can see, they are celebrating to 900 years of it and in the tinnie you can see that Burg at the very top.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Really nice looking tinnies Antonio. Your collection is becoming great. The lion appears to be like a Belgian style to my eyes, nice that you have included some background information on the piece as well.

Thanks Saris, great piece of information!!!

I will go ahead after work and show more details on the Tinnie:

- Treffen des Bannes Hannover und Braunschweig, Kaiserstadt Goslar, 1. Mai 1933.

Regards

Antonio

Hi All,

Well, we continue with the next Tinnie. A really nice early one. I haven’t seen many like this one:

Treffen des Bannes Hannover und Braunschweig, Kaiserstadt Goslar, 1. Mai 1933.

So it is to conmemorate the Meeting of Banne Hannover and Braunschweig. So, I think we are talking about theses ones:

74 Hannover-Nord
273 Hannover-Süd
276 Hannover-Neustadt

and

92 Braunschweig.

It was held in the lovely city of (Kaiserstadt) Goslar am Harz, 90 Kilometre southeast from Hannover and 50 Kilometre south from Braunschweig.

In fact, the first symbol that appears in the Tinnie is one of the Gates into the city, build around the 16 Century, it is called the Breites Tor (Big Gate or Wide Gate). I am attaching too a picture of it.

Well the other symbol is really well known here, Deutsche Arbeiter Jugend, and, for the records, with 19 sun rays.

Well the next one to come is the “Aufbruch der Jugend”, but I am having difficulties to find about the maker, Kerbach and Israel from Dresden. It is clear that it was changed to Kerbach & Oesterhelt, but I would love to know WHEN?

I am checking now in the Mitteilungsbllätter der RZM between 1934 and 1935. So far I have found nothing, one mention in the Ausgabe 15 from 1934 (8. September 1934), with forbids Party members to buy NSDAP stuff from Jews.

I will keep searching, so far I am still looking in 1934.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Hi All,

Will I will show more pictures about the third Tinnie: Aufbruch der Jugend. Could it be translated as “The Break Up of the youth”?

Something quite easy to imagine if you imagine all those youth meeting in which, it was repeated once and again, how the German Youth will dominate everything, how the olds will go, etc.

Thanks to Paul, “Paul mit uns”, I found out that this Tinnie was made also with maker’s mark. By the same time I got the first of these “Aufbruch” Tinnies without a mark.

This time, I got the one with Maker. The Maker was Kerbach und Israel, Dresden.

You can see the pictures attached from my new Tinnie and the comparison with the one without marker.

To be honest, I have no idea if Kerbach und Israel became Kerbach & Oesterhelt, which was maker RZM M1/42 and also maker 62.

If so, when? I checked the Mitteilungsbllätter der RZM between 1934 and 1935 but found nothing.

Anyway, enjoy my last Tinnie of the Year, and probable the last one in a really long time until I don’t finish with my Flakhelfer project.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Hi, been away for a few weeks, but back again.

I really like the tinnie "Aufbruch der Jugend", I like it so much that I do want it in my Collection, if anyone see it for sale somewhere, please let me know.

Michael :denmark

Hi All,

So, let me show you my 3 new Tinnies. I think they will be my last 3 Tinnies for this year and I guess, for a while. I am really into getting together a Flakhelfer Uniform.

So the Tinnies are:

- Roemryke Berge Schloss Burg, 17. Sept 1933.
- Aufbruch der Jugend. (Maker: Kerbach and Israel)

I will try to talk about each one a bit more.

So far, the 3 together, really nice ones.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Please let me know if you see anywhere a FLAKHELFER JACKET.

I especially like the
Roemryke Berge Schloss Burg, 17. Sept 1933.
- Treffen des Bannes Hannover und Braunschweig, Kaiserstadt Goslar, 1. Mai 1933. I’ve been looking for one in good shape like yours. Well done.

I like the Aufbruch der Jugend with the markers mark KIRBACK & ISRAEL DRESDEN A-1 I believe they are the harder ones to find

Back