any information on this DJH tinnie?

Thanks Received
i've found this one:

anyone familiar with it? I can not find it in the doc. i have, so i tought i'd ask it here.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

German Youth hostels, nice design, boy girl out on a walking trip from one hostel to the next, great way to get the poor kids out of the cities and into the country.:001_smile:

German Youth hostels, nice design, boy girl out on a walking trip from one hostel to the next, great way to get the poor kids out of the cities and into the country.:001_smile:

Totally!! But still, the DJH is such a tradition here in Germany. Applied to the HJ, they played a major role in the education of the kids.

Nice tinnie H2OCO2!!

Regards

Antonio

Totally!! But still, the DJH is such a tradition here in Germany. Applied to the HJ, they played a major role in the education of the kids.

Nice tinnie H2OCO2!!

Regards

Antonio

thank you both for the comentary and info. nice to know i've found something i did not yet have in to the collection.

Back