Attention all tinnie collectors... !

Thanks Received
Hey Antonio and all other tinnie lovers... Dem Sieger updated their site yesterday and they have added 12 new tinnies, some of them rare and hard to find... I'm trying my hardest to resist all temptation as we are just about to move house and have lots of boring things to buy... new fridge, cupboards... aaagh! This is going to be a test of willpower! Check them out anyway, there are some beauties on offer... cheers, Hansi:Cry:

Never seen this dealer site before. Seems a little pricey on medals, but I'm no expert.
I like the wooden HJ Fest badge. Never seen one.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Hansi for the heads up. Many tinnies are great ones. Puff.... Pity.
Unfortunatelly after my shopping on the weekend (which i will show you as soon as it arrives), i have no more money for a good good while. I will have to play flamenco in the streets of Munich to get a bit of money :d
Regards
Antonio

Yes, I've seen a wooden one before on another site... quite interesting. These tinnies are a bit expensive but as you know, you have to pay above the normal price for something a little bit rarer... which is what some of these are. I'm trying not to look at them again as I would love a few of them... my wife will divorce me if I buy something at the moment!

Thanks Antonio... I know exactly how you feel my friend... I wish I could afford to get some too... :frusty:

Never seen this dealer site before. Seems a little pricey on medals, but I'm no expert.
I like the wooden HJ Fest badge. Never seen one.

pat i also like that! now this Sportfest 1935 is a nice clean, crisp design i really like that!!

Attachments

I purchased the BDM plastic tinnie and the DJ Gluckstadt tinnie. I have the rest in my collection. The tinnies on this site are priced a bit high, but most are very difficult to find. In over 14 years of collecting, I have only seen three DJ Gluckstadt tinnies for sale. The last one was at Tieste about a year ago and was roughly the same price. I have purchased several tinnies at Dem Sieger and they are extremely easy to work with...good communication, safe packaging, quick delivery. This service is worth a few extra dollars per item in my opinion. Happy hunting.

Collect100

that 1935 sportfest tinnie was one i always wanted a lovely looking tinnie

Hi guys,

The sportfest 1935 is a lovely Tinnie, really nice. I have attached a couple of pics from mine.

That web page looks really good. As soon as I am back on business after this crazy month, I will have a deep look into that page.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Last edited:
Back