BDM Tinnies & Badges: Does anyone know how many there are?

Thanks Received
Hi Guys... can anyone tell me how many BDM tinnies & badges, lapel pins, etc. exist? And if anyone has a collection do you also have some photos? Many thanks... cheers, Hansi :thumb:

I have only just started to get interested in the BDM and I've noticed that there are not so many 'pure' BDM tinnies and badges on offer, compared to the wide variety that come under the HJ banner. Does this mean that fewer exist or that they are so collectable that they never come up for sale? I have only found these 3 tinnies so far... surely there must be more? Can I ask you guys again if anyone has an idea of how many there are...? Cheers... Hansi

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hundreds of them i think you would spend a life time collecting them and never have them all but they make great display items and plenty of research good luck guys

steve

There are less BDM tinnies than HJ if you manage to get
30 you would be doing well
Regards
Mametz

Thanks a lot Steve and Mametz... I figured correctly that there are less BDM tinnies, badges, etc. than HJ, but it surprises me that even taking your lowest figure of 30, that there are actually as many as that around, as I never see them anywhere! I would dearly love to see a collection of these, do you know of anyone on this site who collects them, or maybe a collection somewhere else that can be viewed on-line, etc.? Many thanks for your help guys... cheers, Hansi :thumb::thumb:

Madel Voran

Hello ,
I have "Madel-Voran" tinnie ,
But i have not information for him !
Is somebody have information for this item ??
( BDM or other women-organisation ? )
Best regards
Jean-Marie

I don't know if there's a connection but there was a BDM leader periodical which had 'Mädel Voran' as its title.

It may also be a slogan from the Kampfzeit which had symbolic meaning in later years but I have no reference for that.

Mädel Voran

I don't know if there's a connection but there was a BDM leader periodical which had 'Mädel Voran' as its title.

Hello ,
They are two menbers who speak to me that they have seen a BDM-magazine whith picture of BDM who have Mädel-Voran tinnie on her uniform ..
Here is somebody who have a picture of this periodical ??
Help me for that , thank's a lot !
Sorry for my poor englisch , regards
Jean-Marie

Hallo!!

This is my BDM Tinnie, i believe it is a quite common one.

regards

Antonio

Attachments

Back