Deutsches Jungvolk Plastic Tinnies

Thanks Received
Hello All,

I just picked up these two tinnies from a buddy. I assume they are some kind of WHW items as I have seen similar. These, however, have no pins and don't look like they ever had any. Also, they are shown on bugles, the WHW tiniies like this I have seen were on short "poles". Please, anyone familiar with this specific Tinnie?:huh:

Admin Edit: Picture link removed

Welcome to the forum.

I've had to amend your post as it contained a link to an externally hosted picture. Please save the picture to your hard drive and upload it to the forum from there.

Thanks.

Hello, there is NO "Pictures and albums" link in my User Control Panel! I have searched extensively and found no way to either create an album or post photos. Could someone help me out here please. Thanks RG88

Hi,

If you hit 'Reply' and then 'Go Advanced' you'll see a paper clip icon at the top of the edit box which opens (alternatively you can hit the 'Reply to Thread' button and the advanced editor will open straight away). Hit the paper clip and you'll be prompted to locate the picture you wish to upload from your hard drive (or alternatively from a URL). Any probs just give me or one of the mods a shout :thumb:

The facility to have albums is restricted to the Full Members which is why you don't currently see it as an option.

Here is the photo of what I have.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Ich weiß zwar nicht aus welchem Jahr aber ja, WHW ist auf jeden Fall richtig. Im Tieste Katalog sind sie glaube ich alle aufgelistet

Back