DJH bits

Thanks Received
Hi everyone, not posted much over the past month and finds are a bit slow so i thought id post a picture of some of the djh items i have under this section, im quite into the TR hostel items . Pete.:001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Congratulations man,

I have not seen many of them, I love the Stahleck one, the design is similar to others (Rheinland one for example) but still, really nice.

Regards

Antonio

Very nice Pete. I should start posting some photos again...thanks for the inspiration.

Collect100

Nice collection Pete.

Talking of bricks, here's an interesting poster:
Schafft Jugendherbergen. Auch dein Opfer ist ein Baustein. Reichswerbe- und Opfertag 6-7 Mai 1939

Best,
Toby.

Attachments

Excellent poster Toby, as usual always showing something scarce.
Mark, please show us a few pics from your collection, its always great to see your amazing tinnies.
Regards
Antonio

Nice collection Pete.

Talking of bricks, here's an interesting poster:
Schafft Jugendherbergen. Auch dein Opfer ist ein Baustein. Reichswerbe- und Opfertag 6-7 Mai 1939

Best,
Toby.
Toby yes a great poster, very nice graphics and image, great idea selling bricks, just whats needed to build up as many youth hostels as possible, ive allways found it interesting the idea of capturing the minds of the youth by leading them into the country and therefore the comradeship involved. Did i see this poster Toby in Barkers book?? Cheers P.:001_smile:

DJH Baustein

Hi guys,

Just got this one a few days ago. Lovely little and recommended one: DJH Baustein

REgards

Antonio

Attachments

Back