Flieger-HJ tinnie Wir Fliegen - We Fly

Thanks Received
Ja wohl meine Kameraden,

I would like to show you my latest acquisition. A lovely Tinie (not Day Badge) from the Flieger HJ.

It was my latest acquisition from Rolf Halfen, and as you can imagine, it is one of my favourite, if not the favourite. It is really small and the maker was Paulmann & Crone, who, by the way, they are still in the market, but in a different market. The quality of details is lovely and I love the black colour for the Swastika.

'Swimming' in WAF, we can find many comments over the quality of Paulmann and Crone, specially the 'quality' of their EK2's.

To know more about these flying kids, I recommend you the Volume 2 of 'Youth led by Youth' by Baker.

Well, so that is it for the Tinnies. Im taking a break and concentrate myself and my money in the 'last' objective of the year, a lovely Kreissieger.

And finally, I encourage you to have a look at the last 4 threads open by Collect100 where you will see really scarce and amazing Tinnies:

Tinnies/Day badges

Hope you lke it

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Does anybody know if there are more HJ Flieger Tinnies or Day badges from the Flieger HJ?

Also, from the Motor HJ?

Regards

Antonio

I have seen some DLV/HJ combination tinnies .

Hi Heran,

I know of only two flieger tinnies; however, I am sure there are several more. The first is for Barnum and the second is for Norderney. Unfortunately, I don't own the Barnum tinnie.

Collect100

Attachments

Here is my Wir Fliegen tinnie. It has a chrome finish instead of silver paint. I have see several of these badges with or without red paint on the HJ rhombus.

Collect100

Attachments

Here is a nice tinnie for a combined HJ/DLV event. There are several others; however, most don't have the HJ rhombus incorporated in the tinnie design.

Collect100

Attachments

Thanks for showing us those great tinnies!!!

Hope one day to get one of those too.

Take care man

Regards

Antonio

Back