Freizeit 1934 b. d. der Hitler-Jugend rare wood tinnie

Thanks Received
One of my favorites - HJ Freizeit 1934.

Collect100

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I ve been trying to get that one for years:001_tt1::001_tt1: but allways lose , ive seen around 5 diffrent wood ones, i belive from lower germany /austria area, my freind has one, mametz, which i think is the best ive seen, he was a member here so lets hope he will post a shot. Pete.

I ve been trying to get that one for years:001_tt1::001_tt1: but allways lose , ive seen around 5 diffrent wood ones, i belive from lower germany /austria area, my freind has one, mametz, which i think is the best ive seen, he was a member here so lets hope he will post a shot. Pete.
Do not know if you already got your "FREIZEIT 1934" but there is one for you on militaria321.com

To follow up on Chlodwig's post, there are two of these Freizeit 1934 wood "tinnies" available on militaria321.com. Both are reasonably priced at 42 and 50 Euros.

I was able to acquire a variant Freizeit 1934 since my original post back in April 2010. The variant doesn't have a tree.

Attachments

Closer look at the Freizeit 1934 wood tinnies

Attachments

Hi do yuo know why they have differnt tinnies for this event is it the same märker

Here is a photo showing the reverse of the two tinnies.

Both have the same ink stamp - Seiffen (Erzgb.) - but have a different number stamp (66 versus 20)

Attachments

Back