Gebietsaufmarsch Gebiet 13 Hessen Nassau 1934 tinnie with paperwork

Thanks Received
Ive wanted to get my hands on this for quite some time from a fellow collector in my area and yesterday after some discussion on cost i was finally able to add this to my collection. Im very happy with this ausweis to the actual march that the tinnie comemorates. Nice that the tinnie image is the exact size of the original badge. Its numbered 056277 so it makes me wonder how many of these tinnies were given out. Hope you like this as much as me. Cheers Pete.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

very nice indeed pete, dont see them with paperwork as a norm

SWEET!! Really nice one.

Just love both!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Regards

Antonio

they look great together i was in 2 minds myself to go for them but glad they have gone to a good home thanks for posting cheers steve

Amazing set,

do we know if there were otehr documents awarded for other tinnies?

Regards

Antonio

Very nice: dare I admit, I'm quite envious.

It would indeed be interesting to know if any other HJ tinnies have slips.

I once had a similar entitlement slip for the SA-Treffen Braunschweig badge. It was glued into the person's NSDAP party book.

they look great together i was in 2 minds myself to go for them but glad they have gone to a good home thanks for posting cheers steve

Steve, i picked these up from a friend of mine from south wales last week, a private sale. have you seen a second set up for sale somewere, it would be interesting to see another . Cheers Pete.

My Example

My set has a higher number (60182) and is not in mint condition like Pete's, but is still tough to find. Hopefully some more of these will be brought out of the woodwork.

Collect100

Attachments

Nice one collect, well thats two come to the surface, lets see if anymore turn up!!:thumbup: And lets make sure no fakes start to surface:angry:

Hi guys, I just picked up the silver type badge with document, the issue number to mine is 019238 to, if I read the name correctly it appears to be to Alfred Klein. I have seen the gold ones, does anyone have an idea what that one represents? Its great to see more of these!!

Hi Antonio, many thanks for the information and help. I do see the difference in the tinnie and the document...the date for one? Glad to see you here on this fine forum, now if I can just talk you out of some of those tinnies (LOL)

Back