Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    they look great together i was in 2 minds myself to go for them but glad they have gone to a good home thanks for posting cheers steve

Amazing set,

do we know if there were otehr documents awarded for other tinnies?

Regards

Antonio

Very nice: dare I admit, I'm quite envious.

It would indeed be interesting to know if any other HJ tinnies have slips.

I once had a similar entitlement slip for the SA-Treffen Braunschweig badge. It was glued into the person's NSDAP party book.

Quote Originally Posted by u869ss View Post
    they look great together i was in 2 minds myself to go for them but glad they have gone to a good home thanks for posting cheers steve
    Steve, i picked these up from a friend of mine from south wales last week, a private sale. have you seen a second set up for sale somewere, it would be interesting to see another . Cheers Pete.

Thumbs up

Thats a nice set
    Regards
    Mametz

My Example

My set has a higher number (60182) and is not in mint condition like Pete's, but is still tough to find. Hopefully some more of these will be brought out of the woodwork.

Collect100
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice one collect, well thats two come to the surface, lets see if anymore turn up!! And lets make sure no fakes start to surface

Hi guys, I just picked up the silver type badge with document, the issue number to mine is 019238 to, if I read the name correctly it appears to be to Alfred Klein. I have seen the gold ones, does anyone have an idea what that one represents? Its great to see more of these!!

Hi Michaelc,

Nice to see you here too. I made a bit of research about your lot here, I hope you find it useful.

Hessen Nassau 1934 + Document.

Even if I am focussed now on the Bavarian Front, I will be coming back to the Tinnies in the future, FOR SURE!! Just love them.

Best Regards

Antonio

Hi Antonio, many thanks for the information and help. I do see the difference in the tinnie and the document...the date for one? Glad to see you here on this fine forum, now if I can just talk you out of some of those tinnies (LOL)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12