Hitler Youth tinnie Bann 225 Erster Aufmarsch Cloppenburg 1934 (Not a New Design)

Thanks Received
Unsere Fahne ist mehr als der Tod - Bann 225 Erster Aufmarsch Cloppenburg 1934

Hi All,

Well, let me show you my next Tinnie. First of all, a big thanks to holzwurm_1920 (Alois).

The design of the Tinnie has been shown here already in 2 more Tinnies. So nothing changes except the place and time (but not year).

This is the Tinnie for the 1st Aufmarsch of the Bann 225 in Cloppenburg in 1934 (no specific date). The Bann 225 in that year was Südoldenburg, belonging this Bann to Gebiet 7 Nordsee. As we see, this area belonged to the old Duchy of Oldenburg.

What is also interesting about the Tinnie is that the design was previously used in more Tinnies, at least in 2 more; Gunzenhausen and Lichtenau. As shown in the link below.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f27/same-tinnie-different-city-6493/

In this link we see that both Gunzenhausen and Lichtenau are just in a area of 80 Kilometers, so it was obvious to think that the maker wasn't far away from that area after all. But Cloppenburg, is 600 Kilometers away, so the idea os a local maker could be not so strong. Or maybe the design was used by various makers.

Still, it is obvious that this design may have been used for many more events. It is a real incentive to try to collect as many as possible.

Any ideas or opinions, as usual, are more than welcome.

Take care.

So, that was Tinnie number 117.Just waiting for 2 more. Both not common ones.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

v nice as usual antonio, always makes me wonder how many different designs must have excisted between 1933 and 1945, must be hundreds

Back