Hitler Youth Winterhilfswerk Manufacturers Sample Card

Thanks Received
hi folks found this while searching online tonight these interesting hitler youth WHW tokens on manufacturers sample card from a original loose leaf binder.

are these faked and is £150 uk reasonable?

regards ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
150 Punds for all of them? I find it a bit too much. But I may be wrong.

Im going to "swim" now into Militaria321 and let you know my findings!!

Regards

Antonio

The price for each item in first set is : 5 euro ;
For HJ-Runes it's : 10 or 15 euro each

Each individual piece in the sets pictured don't cost too much money. However, the listed price is high because the buyer would be paying a premium for completed or nearly completed sets.

I searched for about eight years before I finished the set of the 32 youth hostel paper tinnies (eight hostel designs, each in four colors). I paid a lot of money for a few of them just so I could finish the set and be done looking. If I placed the entire set up for sale, you can bet I would list it higher than 5 euro each.

Collect100

Each individual piece in the sets pictured don't cost too much money. However, the listed price is high because the buyer would be paying a premium for completed or nearly completed sets.

I searched for about eight years before I finished the set of the 32 youth hostel paper tinnies (eight hostel designs, each in four colors). I paid a lot of money for a few of them just so I could finish the set and be done looking. If I placed the entire set up for sale, you can bet I would list it higher than 5 euro each.

Collect100
I'm ok for that you speak !
It's very , very difficult to have your complet set
(32 youth hostel tinnies) . Each piece = 5 euro , but
when you have all (32) , the final price = x by 5 for this very rarest complet set ! It's first time that i can see complet set of this .

if anyone wants this page from the sales card i know whare its located(website adress) if anyone wants them as said they are £150 you could maybe get them for less try a haggle i thought them very neat altogther on the card like that and thats why i showed them here.

Collect100

I totally forgot about your point of view. In that sense, I believe you are totally right.

So far, at the moment I have only 6... looooong way to go.

Regards

Antonio

I'm ok for that you speak !
It's very , very difficult to have your complet set
(32 youth hostel tinnies) . Each piece = 5 euro , but
when you have all (32) , the final price = x by 5 for this very rarest complet set ! It's first time that i can see complet set of this .

Sorry , i make mistake , final price for 32 hostel tinnies
is : x3 . (5euro x 8 = 40 and 40 x 4 = 160 and when you have complet-set : 160 x 3 = 480 euro ).
It's very hard to have complet set (32) !
you can have one hostel-tinnie for 5 euro and for rarest hostel-tinnie you can pay 25euro .

Back