Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    dont have an issue with the one shown above, you see these for sale very rarely , some of the others i do have probs with but not this one

First of all Thank you all for your feedback and input! It is my opinion that this Badge is an authentic WWII period item. It really has nothing to do with the enamel badges we see from time to time. This is the smaller version of the Table Medal but with a pin. Like I said it is my opinion and I donít have a lot of facts to back this up. Some things we just may never know. Thank you. JME

THE Hockland badges are always a great generator of debate the pin and catch assembly tell me this is a good one also but when you see one of this genre of tinnies really check it out first that is why threads like this are so important

PAUL

need photo at an angle. I think fake - curve spider....

Are there any period photos of this badge in wear ????

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    Are there any period photos of this badge in wear ????
    Good question. As far as i know, there are two kinds of this badge (link above-badge with mountains-partly enameled) The one that CGuild has, and a similar one without enamel, and a Number stamped onto the front, (usually with screw back) and the number is usually filled out with red lacquer or paint.
    If i remember, a long time ago, the consensus was that these (link above) are post was fantasy badges???

I've always heard the same thing regarding the badge in the link Jo, fantasy badge. I've never seen one in a period photo either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    I've always heard the same thing regarding the badge in the link Jo, fantasy badge. I've never seen one in a period photo either.
    there were so many fakes that I do not trust any more with these badges

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast