HJ München 1923-1933 "Und Ihr habt doch gesiegt"

Thanks Received
Hi Guys

My first post here (I do belong to 2 other Forums) -- been doing some browsing/searching here, as well many other sites, but unable to find any posts relating to "current value" of the "HJ München 1923-1933".

I have meanwhile a "solid" badge/tinnie on HOLD (pics attached), however the seller states that he has no idea of market value - he has owned the badge for many years, but no longer collects these items - it's common knowledge that value is what someone is prepared to pay, but in the interests of a fair deal for all, here I am looking for info.

Is anyone able to assist? Collectors Guild advertise a "solid" badge (now sold) for $125, however dealer prices are normally higher than Forum member transactions.

Looking forward to your opinions :001_smile:

Kind Regards, Ian

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the Forum.

I find 125$ too expensive. Very Expensive.

A while ago I saw one for 60 Euros in WAF, being that amount, I think, the very limit for this badge (and I still see it a bit expensive).

But maybe I am totally wrong (If so, my apologies). But Tinnies are starting to get higher prices for sure.

More opinions will be more than welcome.

Best Regards

Antonio

Thank you Antonio and Paul, much appreciated.
I've got some numbers to work with now!
All the best, Ian

Hi Paul,

I do not remember to see this Tinnie in Gold. As far as i know, there a two versions made in Bronze color (hollow and solid) and one n silver finish (hollow) being this one more difficult to get.

Tomorrow I am off (going today to Oktberfest), ill see if i can find something cheaper than that one.

Regards

Antonio

I saw one on a dealer's table at the recent MAX show with $250 asking price. Needless to say, although I don't have one yet, I passed. I've seen some sell in the $90-$140 range over the past 2-5 years.
Best,
Garryn

I saw one on a dealer's table at the recent MAX show with $250 asking price...... I've seen some sell in the $90-$140 range over the past 2-5 years.
Best,
Garryn

Thanks Garryn
I managed to get one for $125 (maker marked, in good condition).
All the best, Ian

Back