HJ Sportfest Leipzig 1934 tinnie

Thanks Received
HJ Leipzig 1934

Collect100

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

:001_tt1:very very nice items for the collection, nice finds , im trying to find these as they turn up , but prices are going thru the roof, so i try and find the ones i need at a better price, but thats hard and slow work , but the hunt is on going and fun Pete.:001_smile:

I don't know how you find these but great to see them go to a nice collection. Maybe you can show an overview shot of the tinnies collection one day. I'm sure it's impressive.

As usual, amazing Tinnie that you got.

I was in Leipzig recently and the monument in the tinnie is called: Völkerschlachtdenkmal.

Definitely a lovely tinnie for a lovely city.

Regards

Antonio

A group photo would be nice, but I don't know if you could really see much detail. Larger items like your shoulder straps might be a bit easier. I will give it a try after I get some more display cases. I have attached a photo of one of my storage boxes with tinnies ready for cases. There is another layer of tinnies under the blue cloth.

Collect100

Attachments

HJ Sportfest Leipzig 13-14 10 1934

have have just bought one of these by Wurster , i nearly bought one in silvered tin untill i realised it was broken at the top , i then found this , which was just luck it is just quality!! you have some nice badges!! :thumb:

Attachments

Back