Hitler Youth tinnies/ Day Badges Database

Antonio, Bann B5 was Bamberg. Bann head office in Bamberg. The Bann was redesignated as Bann 305 Bamberg in 1935 and remained so until the end.

Antonio, Bann B5 was Bamberg. Bann head office in Bamberg. The Bann was redesignated as Bann 305 Bamberg in 1935 and remained so until the end.

Thanks Garry!! I will keep that in mind!!!

I will go to Bamberg myself in a month :001_cool:

Regards

Antonio

Ps: Thanks to all for your comments!!!!

No probs Antonio. If you're going to Bamberg check out the addresses Marktplatz 3 and Fleischstrasse 6. These are the addresses given for the Bann head office for 1934 and 1937 respectively.

Bdm

One more for the collection.....

Untergau-Treffen Ludwigshafen am Rhein 9 10.6.34

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Many excellent things posted here. It would be fantastic if someone consoidated all the photos into a "tinnie photos only" section for a visual database for the forum.

Antonio the B5 Bann was formed 01-08-33 as Bamberg in the Sud Franken Gebiet. It was changed on 01-01-35 to the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet but the name remained Bamberg. On 11-07-35, B1/5 and B2/5 were formed (B1/5 being named Bamberg, and B2/5 named Forchhiem) and both being from the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet. The numeral and piping color for the straps was Yellow.

Many excellent things posted here. It would be fantastic if someone consoidated all the photos into a "tinnie photos only" section for a visual database for the forum.

i must admit that when this topic started i was hopeing for such a data base, lets get it on folks.:thumbup1:

Antonio the B5 Bann was formed 01-08-33 as Bamberg in the Sud Franken Gebiet. It was changed on 01-01-35 to the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet but the name remained Bamberg. On 11-07-35, B1/5 and B2/5 were formed (B1/5 being named Bamberg, and B2/5 named Forchhiem) and both being from the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet. The numeral and piping color for the straps was Yellow.

Thanks Darin, for your answer. Excellent information for my favourite tinnie.

I owe you a beer, so hop, hop and get here!!!

About the data base, I would like to help with it. So please count on me for sure.

Maybe in the first page we have the list of the tinnies shown in this thread, with links pointing at their location in all of the pages. And as there are many repeated tinnies. Some of the tinnies may have more than one link associated to it, so more examples.

I will think in more ideas. Tomorrow evening I may have a quite one and put my ideas together!!!

Regards

Antonio

i agree with darin, i think that all the comment posts I.e great tinnie etc, should be removed after a 2 week period leaving only the posts showing actual tinnies

Sehr geehrte Kameraden,

I leave you with my (possibly) last adquisition of 2009. The golden Landau tinnie.

So now I have the 2 tinnies to enjoy!!! I believe the one with oak leaves were given to "important" people.

Best Regards

Antonio

Attachments

i agree with darin, i think that all the comment posts I.e great tinnie etc, should be removed after a 2 week period leaving only the posts showing actual tinnies

Okay, I've seperated the tinnies photos by year. I will make individual "photos only" threads with the pictures as soon as I have time. This thread should still be used to post photos and descriptions etc. but please post photos only in the other threads so they can be used as a photo reference.

Just spent a very dull two hours going through this thread adding the tinnie names as a lot of the threads didn't contain a description. I now look like this: :madgrin: (I couldn't add names to a few of the tinnies however because the pictures were either too small or they were out of focus)

Chaps, if you add a tinnie to the thread could you describe it (ideally a direct transcription of the text from the tinnie). The search function won't work unless either the thread titles or the post content describe what you are showing. Ta!

Thanks Garry,

Hope that step by step, this post will increase. It has been quite for good while!

Best Regards

Antonio

Hallo,

To keep going with this thread, I will show you one of my latest Tinnies. Thanks to a big gentleman from this forum for the trade. Thanks Railhouse.

Leistungsschau Thür Hitler-Jugend Rudolstadt (Thüringen) July 1939. I believe it is for a Sport Competition (First line top of the Tinnie) for the Thüringer Youth (D. Thü. Hitler-Jugend).

Best Regards

Antonio

Attachments

2. HJ Gross Führerlager Neukirchen Tinnie

I will add this to the collection.

2.HJ Gross Führerlager Neukirchen Gebiet-Saarpfalz 25
1938 Feldwache der Nation

Hope you like it. JME

Attachments

Back