Hitler Youth tinnies/ Day Badges Database

mayby someone odd to take all of the pics and post them together with their info for new collectors to verification.

This database is becoming a long way search to find the right one, no?

only suggestion of course.

i was thinking the same ,to be honest what would probably be best is every couple of weeks to remove all the old posts on this thread that are just commenting and only leave the actual pics that way all irrelavant posts will be gone except fot the most recent and then when they leave the recent page they get deleated leaving only pics of tinnies

actually I think it would be better if one of the members took on the task and moved them all over to the articles section where we are trying to set up the data bases for tabs and diamonds.

PAUL

I agree with Stu and Paul. This is a really popular thread, just look at all the pages and posts. We need a tinnie article for a reference. Leave this thread for commentary and put up an article with photos and descriptions for the database.

i'm with you guys a tinnie reference thread would indeed be a good idea and maybe that Anronio can start it as it seems that he's a real tinnie enthousiast(and others ofcourse)

I would love to be able to help everyweek moving the pictures, doing any job necessary to keep this section well alive!!

Tomorrow I will be back from my short holidays (weekend), but from Monday / Tuesday I would love to help.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Thanks Patrick for thinking on me, and yes you are totally right!!!! ok, I am back to talk to my girlfriend... will connect later!!!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I don’t know guys if it is a good idea. And being honest, I have no clue creating, modifying, etc. web pages.

One idea of organizing things could be to list in the first post all of the Tinnies entered, with no pictures but a link below which will show where the original post with pictures is. In case that a Tinnie has been showed twice, there will be 2 links.

In this case we always have the list in the first page and we can locate picture/s of the Tinnie with just 1 click.

I don’t mind to go page by page and try to make a list of all of the tinnies there. Also check each link. But I will ask for a little bit of time.

But anyway, it is just one idea.

Best Regards

Antonio

Frühjahrsoffensive der sächsischen Hitler-Jugend 1932

Hi Heran,
here is an extremely rare HJ tinnie of 1932.
Best regards:001_cool:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Lee-clark,
I bought this HJ tinnie 5 years ago at Helmut Weitze and I had paid it 75 Euro.
I have other tinnies of the same period, before the seizing of the power.
Best regards

Hi guys,

I don’t know guys if it is a good idea. And being honest, I have no clue creating, modifying, etc. web pages.

One idea of organizing things could be to list in the first post all of the Tinnies entered, with no pictures but a link below which will show where the original post with pictures is. In case that a Tinnie has been showed twice, there will be 2 links.

In this case we always have the list in the first page and we can locate picture/s of the Tinnie with just 1 click.

I don’t mind to go page by page and try to make a list of all of the tinnies there. Also check each link. But I will ask for a little bit of time.

But anyway, it is just one idea.

Best Regards

Antonio

Antonio, :thumbup1: i like the idea you state here. :thumbup:it would, indeed, make it easier to recapture pictures of tinnies.

This is one for the mods, IMO

I think a tinnie article with just photos would be fantastic. I don't much about them so I would not really understand how to group them. By year perhaps? I would be glad to help someone with an interest in tinnies set this up.

I think a tinnie article with just photos would be fantastic. I don't much about them so I would not really understand how to group them. By year perhaps? I would be glad to help someone with an interest in tinnies set this up.

Mr. Darin,

I am trying to do this with many Tinnies (see about Dusseldorf and my latest one), the problem is that it is really difficult to find any info about tinnies. But I will keep trying.

I love this area and want to know everything.

Regards

Antonio

Hi Guys,

I leave you with a classic, but still a really beautiful one.

It is the Potsdam 1932 one, Bronze version. As Garry told us here:

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f28/potsdam-arbeiterjugend-hj-honour-badge-353/

There are 2 types of badge, the one in Silver for the participans and the one in Bronze to buy for the spectators.

I am not sure about the following, but I believe this one was the biggest HJ event to date. Even Hitler doubted that Von Schirach was going to be able to gather so many HJ in one place. Kids who came from all over Germany...

I believe that even Hitler wasnt going in that event, until he heard that amount to kids who assisted. Then he quickly went to Potsdam from Berlin to be part of that adventure.

Hope somebody here can correct me if wrong.

About the pin, it is just a lovely one. The one that I am showing is one that I just received. It is a bit damaged and the clip falled and was fixed again, but really poorly made.

Having said that, I lvoe it... and the price... well, not even a 25% of what it normally costs... so happy days.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Back