Hitler Youth tinnies/ Day Badges Database

Hello
Thank you Jack, always so efficient, your help is very precious for all of us, and in sharing, which gives meaning to our purchases
Jean Francois

Hello
here is my last purchase, despite my research I can't find that what does BRACHET mean?
Thanks for your help
Happy New Year everyone
Jean Francois

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Very nice tinnie Francois,I don’t know anything about it but it is a spectacular specimen. Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more about it HERE.

Hello
following my purchase, the bann 122, with the same shape was for sale, too late for me
Jean Francois

Attachments

Just in case the question comes up: Heuet or Heuert is another South German (and that fits nicely with the Bann/ Gebiet here) variant of Heumonat (Hay Month). You could also say July :biggrin1:.

Always a pleasure, Jean Francois. Let's see what other months you'll find on those tinnies :biggrin1:.

It's growing all the time... There are many pieces that I've never seen before. It would be nice to have archives by year or region but it's already a lot of work !

Hello
I come to you, still the same problem
what does UB III B15 mean
thank you for your answers
John Francois

Attachments

Hello Jean Francois,

This is the meeting of Unterbann III of Bann B(ayern) 15, Nordschwaben, Obergebiet Süd, Gebiet Hochland in Lauingen/Donau on 22/23 September 1934.

Hello
my last purchase, a BDM, which I did not know
Jean Francois

Attachments

Hi Jean Francois,
An interesting early piece, a fact you would know even if there was no year on it:
B.d.M. - in the early form with lower case d and also with abbreviation dots after each letter. Nice one.
Untergautreffen Stollberg in Zwönitz, Oktober 1933. Another Saxon one.

Hi Jean Francois,

An interesting design with a stylised achievement badge. The text says, Aufmarsch und Sportfest, parade and sports competition, des Bannes 222, i.e. Eichsfeld, in Heiligenstadt. So Thuringian.

Always a pleasure, Jean Francois. Let's see what other months you'll find on those tinnies .:biggrin1:
Hello Jack
I continue the search for months, after June / July
here is october
JF

Attachments

Back